Ernest Real Estate
Ernest Borough, formerly known as McKee’s Mills, was developed in 1902. It is a small borough located a few miles north of the borough of Indiana. Being that Ernest was a coal-mining town, many of the houses that are there still reflect the simplicity of that time.
The name “Ernest” came from Ernest Iselin. Ernest Iselin was a grandson of one of the primary stockholders of one of the coal companies mining thru the town.